Twitterボタン

2013年4月29日月曜日

Hair Salon

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.28th


i went to hair salon today.
my hair is soooo soooo not special, lol
it's like every tom, dick and harry's hair. lol


that's it today,lol
so, i'll introduce the prase which i used in the store.


oh, bummer...
i forgot to do my hw.
i have to do right now.

but this hw is not tight.
so i can do that.

i forget what is my hw thought.
it's gonna be ok lol






========================================

●i learned [ショートカットにしてください]
→I would like to have it cut short.


(i said)oh, i'd like to have it cut short.
(she)short?
(i said)yeah, but dont cut too short, you know?
(she)ok. reach your eye blow?
(i said)that'd be great!



●i learned [how to pay tip]
→hand in hand

(she)it's 25$
(i thought)it's cheeper than japan!
(i said)here you are.
(she)do you have receit?
(i said)no, it's ok
(i handed tip to her)
(she)i appreciate.
(i thought)oh, i was right.
(i said)me too, thank you.


========================================


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿