Twitterボタン

2013年4月3日水曜日

It's my plan!!

Hi!
I'm Daito!
today is Apr.2th

my class and plan is dicided.


leave home at 9:00
*10:30~11:20(pronun)
*break time for one hour
(i have to do pronun's homework this time)
*12:30~13:20(listening)
*break time for one hour
(i have to do listening's homework this time)
*14:30~15:20(reading)
*15:30~16:20(writing)
 *16:30~18:00(conversation event)
(Mon,Wed,Thr, only)
go back to home at 19:00
*dinner ~20:00
*do homework~22:00
*wathch DVD~23:30
*write dialy~24:00


this is my plan dring 1st session!!
english,english,english....lol


I'm sure i'll able to speak english soon,
because i sutdy english hard like that!!


I'll keep at it!!


today's calss is only introduce my self each other all day.
i have to remember friend's name...
Alex, Joung won, kei lung, kethy, ahmed, hane, ail, sum,,,,
i confused....


but i'm so glad be friends of many kinda people!!





========================================


●i wasn't able to answer [just it?]
→以上ですか?


(selse woman)Hi,
(i said)Hi,
(selse woman)For here? or To go?
(i said)For here.
(selse woman)just it?
(i thought)what???
(i said)excuse me?
(selse woman)just it?
(i thought)plz! speak! slowly!!!
(selse woman)you want something else?
(i said)oh, no, no thank you.
(selse woman)it's 5.35$
(i said)ok



●New vocablary [confidence]
→自信


●New vocablary [except]
→除外して

========================================


i gonna attend my favorite event tomorrow!
conversation event, and ....i forgot the name. lol


anyway,
see you!!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿