Twitterボタン

2013年4月12日金曜日

make me better

Hi,
today is Apr.11th

today,
I went to housing office,
I grabed lunch with my American friend, Cory
I atended the conversation group,
and went bowling with Cory and two Japanese.


it was many opportunity to speak and listen to English.
So, I was depressd by my poor english.
because all of them i talked with today can speak english very well and clerly.
more than that, i couldn't listen what friends said.


hung in there, me!!! lol


today is my first day i disappointed to me.
So, today is necessary for me.

because i can try it more and more.




========================================


●i learned[how to use "worry"]
→I worry about you
(心配性だからいつも)あたなが心配
→I'm worried about you
(原因があるexしんどそうだから)あなたが心配



●i learned [more common phrease]
→What's up>What's going on>what's with you
→American doesn't say "domitory", they say "dorms"



●i learned [おしい!]
→close

(cory)oh my gosh!!
(friend)it's close
(i thought)maybe it means....

========================================

see you!!!
I'm gonna meet with my conversation partner tomorrow

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿