Twitterボタン

2013年3月7日木曜日

a lot of thing

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Mar.6th


today,
i went to school too.


then,
I got back home.
i was just wathing the movie!!

first time
i watched it in English with Japanese subtitle.
twice,
i wathed Englsih only.


i think maybe i just wathed it,
second times i can understand eventhough Englsih only.


and in my commute,
i usuary listen to a radio or news!
this is very good practice.
cuz it are voice only!!


i'll contenue for one year!!


by the way,
i have a lot of things which want to do.


i have to think about my time managiment.
if i waste many time,
i cant use English well.


it's seriously!!!
give me some advice!!(wwww)


======================================


●I didn't able to say[登録しといて!]
→please register


(I sent)Please resist my number!!
・・・・・(no replay)
(friend)you made a mistake yesterday.
(I said)??what's???
(friend)not resist but register.
(friend)resist means "拒絶する"
(i said)oh! my...god!!!!





●I didn't know that [sham]
→sham means it likes embarssing.


(teacher)waht did he feel in his mind.
(friend)sham.
(teacher)that's right!!
(i thought)???what's sham???   i'll ask later.



(i remembered)oh! i compleatry forgot!!!



========================================


then,
See you later!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿