Twitterボタン

2013年3月30日土曜日

my new challenge

Hi,
I'm Daito
today is Mar.29th

today i had last orientation.
from Apr1th, i start my new campus life!!


so, i'll callenge to join the something group.
then, i'll send apprication to my favorite group.
"i want to be bordmember in your group!!"


i have just presentation skill, strange idea, and smile. lol
i cant speak english well.
but i have a good experience in japan.
I'll see how it goes.


dont expect too much!!//




========================================

●i learned [Thank god]
→よかった〜

(i thought)oh?why nobady is here.
(i sent)where is the orientation held?
(i thought)it is serious, if it held in downtown....
(i thought)quickly!!!
(friend)UWtower
(i thought)thank god!!!!


●i learned [until when,since when]
→いつまで?、いつから?

[i mailed]
Dear.@@
Hi,
I'm Daito.
I'm international student from Japan.

please give me information about conversation event.
I'm not sure since when it starts.
Ari,3th?

and is this event held every Wednesday?

Sincerely.

Daito



●New vocablary [convention]
→会議
========================================


tomorrow,
i have a party with Korean friends.
so, maybe i cant write it tomorrow.
but before party, i'll write it.

see you later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿