Twitterボタン

2013年3月2日土曜日

Yes, Friday♪,and firiend's teach♪

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Mar.1th

at friday, my class finished at 0:20 p.m
so, I went to a lot of places!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
@food coat
@star backs
@cloth shop
@book store
~~~~~~~~~~




 I read my comic at the food coat.
I was going to listen to someone's conversation,
but I couldn't listen.


I ate Macdnald(probabry spel miss)
first time in the U.S
drink is so big!!





then,
I looked for cafe where many people have a conversation.
,and I found it!!

this starbacks is best place.
all of them very kindness, and friendly!!

I did homework there.
and, listened someone's English.
and, asked someone's recomend.

it's good place.
maybe I'll go there tomorrow.



then, I went to cloth shop.
,and I found it.
It's only 20$!!!!


I had some convarsations with some one there.
I think I spent good time!



then, I looked for "death note"vol.2,
but it was sold out!!

I looked around downtown,
but I couldn't find it.
very sad.

======================================


●I didn't able to say[女の子の友達ができた]
→I made a friend of girl


(I said)guess what?
(friend)what?
(I said)I made a girl friend.
(friend)huh?????girl friend????
(I said)oh, not girl friend, but girl friend・・・
(friend)?????
(I said)not girlfriend, It's friend of girl!!! makes sence?



●I learned by my favorite friend [agree with negative opinion]

(she said)
we dont really have special events
so that means there are few things to take a picture of lol

(i said)
realy?
but me too.
So, I'll go to famous place in Seattle

(she said)
his is a typical mistake  many people make.
when you agree with a negative sentence.
dont use "too". so like in this case.
you say "me neither"


========================================


I appriciated her kindness.
and, we're practicing English each other.

Thank you!!!



See you later♪



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿