Twitterボタン

2013年3月27日水曜日

finish placement test

Hi, I'm Daito
today is Mar.26th

time fries....
(i've just talked about this word lol)


i'm dying...lol
because i feel the test was very difficult...
it's not good,
but
it's not bad.

i'm ganna recieve the result of placement test tomorrow.
maybe, my level is 103.
(i wanna reach 104level...)

but,
i'll change my mind!
,and hang in there!!

so, i got pronunciation's prints and book.
i'll copy them.
and i'll practice my prununciation skill on my own.

today, i chacked my performance of univarsity "DOSHISHA"
it's not bad!!

Ucchan!!
thanks for teaching me.


finaly, my score is GDP2.1or3?
(i forgot lol)

it was better than i had expected.
lucky lol


today, in seattle
very good wheather!!

and there are very beautiful cherry blossams.
i was hanging out on the grass.
i felt so good!!

 

i'll commute here from Apr.
i cant wait!

and i'm looking for my new house.
i consider about housing of UW is better.
but it is very popular so i wont able to live in there.

then, i'll debert deeply my self.





========================================

●i used it [なぐさめて]
→please console me


(i said)if i'll die, please console me.lol
(friend)OK, take it easy.
(friend)test is not important. depend on you!
(friend)i'll die with you lol
(i said)yeah, let's do our best
(i thought)ok,i dont feel nervas lol
(i thought)i can get enough sleep tonight lol



●American often say [a little bit]
→ちょっと

ex
(hostmom)hi! what's up?
(telephonr)..........
(hostmom)pretty good!
(telephone)........
(hostmom)uh, a little bit!
(i thought)what are you talking about...
(i thought)it bothers me....



●American often say [guess]
→予想する


(business person)my guess, it will get expensive.
(his corregue)really?
(i thought)what's? what get expensive?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(teacher)Hi!
(i said)oh,Hi! what a coincidence...
(teacher)yeah.
(i said)what are you doing here?
(teacher)shopping!
(teacher looked at me...)
(i said)oh, i'm..
(teacher)stop!! let me guess..
(teacher)you're exploring around here, right?
(i said)y,,yes...
(i said)why?why do you...
(teacher) because i'm genius, you know?
(i thought)i know......


========================================

see you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿