Twitterボタン

2013年3月14日木曜日

usual days

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Mar.13th


I had stomachache today.
this is my first time in U.S
I dont know why,

probably,
i looked down in the bus,
to read my book.
it's my homework....

i was feeling so bad in the bus.

next time,
i'll get sleep!!!haha


my lutin life
1. get up at 6:00am
2.make sandwich for lunch
3.drink a cup of coffee
4.go to school
5.get back hoom at 4:30pm
6.do homework
7.study by my self
8.have a dinner
9.write the blog
10.review today's learn
11.go to the bed


almost following its.
it's ordinary.

but i'm ganna participate in the event tomorrow.
the event is good place to study English.

i'm looking forward it!






========================================

●i learned new vocablary[hang over]
→二日酔い

(i said)I feel so bad.
(teacher)病気ですか?
(i laught)no.haha
(teacher)you have a hang over right?
(i said)what does hang over means?
(teacher)after you drink alchol, feel bad.
(teacher gestured)yuch////
(i thought)i have no fine to laghu you.....



●I learned [broken English]
mighta→might've
musta→must've

(i introduced before)
gotta→have to
ganna→going to
oughta→ought to
cuz→because
u→you


●I couldn't say [迷っている]
→i'm debating


(friend)what do you up to next session?
(i said)I'm ganna do to UW
(friend)cool! where will you live?
(i said)i wanna do home sharing.
(i said)but i'm thinking about it
(i tought)what the apporopiate word?
(friend)you should check out this site.





========================================



see you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿