Twitterボタン

2013年3月18日月曜日

it is so hard in this week

Hi,
I'm Daito
today is Mar.17th

this week,
we have a final exam.
so, we have to study and do my homework.


presentation.
vocablary test.
conversation test.
glamer test.

but after the test finish,
i can step next session which go to UW.


i have to get high score at UW's placement test.
because there are the test which i wanna teke.


fight!
me!   haha


today,
i was cleaning my room.
and watching the movies.
and calling on Google.


i cant wait the shipment which i ordered on amazon.


and, i recommend you.
it's Spotify!!
it's facebook's app.


let's check it out!!





========================================

●i teached by my girlfriend[I cant think straight]
→頭回ってない

(i think)when i use it? only for her.
(i think)she cant think straight.
(i think)oh sory



●I useful sentance in the movie [you're not thinking such a thing]
→そんなこと思ってないでしょ!


it used when you were said joke.
(ex)
(friend)you are so cool. and so smart!!
(i say)you're not thinking such a thing!!
(i say)you are good joker  haha



●new vocablary [esteem]
→尊重する


========================================


see you tommorow!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿