Twitterボタン

2013年3月11日月曜日

day light saving time

Hi!
I'm daito!
today is Mar.10


today,
day light saving time (Japanese says summer time) is begin!!


so, i must go ahead one hour to my watch.
(i know. this sentence is very wrong)


today,
i was wathing the movies,
tiding up my room,
talking to Yabusan, Kazukisan.


so,
i'm in my room all day.


but
I learned many thing!!



======================================

●i learned new vocablary[overestimate]
→過大評価


(i said)my aim is becoming like you!!
(friend)you overestimate me.
(i tought)woh!! i'm lucky! this is new vocablary.
(i tought)i'll explore it later.
(i found)oh, I see!! over, estimate,




●I learned [what have you been up to?]
→likes [what have you been doing lately?]


(friend)what have you been up to?
(i said)up to likes going to?
(friend)yea, it's likes what have you been doing lately?
(i thought)i see. this sentence has many opportunity to use.
(i thought)i learned again!


========================================


ok,
see you later!!

good night♪




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿