Twitterボタン

2013年3月5日火曜日

Slang is important

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Mar.4th


recentry,
I'm getting to be able to hear conversation in English.
but I can't speak English not at all.
even if i says I'm able to use English,
i use only english word.

for example

"I"
"want"
"eat"
"apple"

kind of.


so, i was watching the movie"harry potter"
of corse, with english.
(this is twice times, so i blainded subtitle in Japanese)


by the way,
I was regarded as strenger.
(wwww)

guess what?
in my class, I was asked "what will u do on saturday?
so, I answered "I'll look for pretty girl."
(of curse, I was kidding)


then, I was supported by everyone
I cant already get back.


i wondering I cant make a friend of girl.
but I was talked to by girl.

we had convarsation for 30 minutes.
so, i asked.

(i said)may i add u friendlist on facebook?

(she said)Oh!!sure!!  I'll send u friend request!!

(i thought)yes,yes,yes,yes,,,!!!
(i said)ok! please!


but
I haven't recived it.


I learned
"i must send friend request on my own."




======================================


●I leaned slang by movie [よく言うよ]
→speak your self


(she said)the exam was easy more than I expected! exam is fun!!
(boy said)speak your self.



●I learned by teacher [照れちゃう]
→I'm blushing.


(teacher)what did you do this weekend.
(i said)looked for pretty girl.
(teacher)・・・・・・・
(i said)sorry, I'm kidding.
(friend)what are you toking about? you already found!
(i thought)???????
(friend)the pretty girl is here.
(teacher)I'm bulushing///////
(I thought)・・・・・

========================================


my family will check this blog,
but what i wrote?
(i'm just kidding)


See you later♪


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿