Twitterボタン

2013年3月10日日曜日

I felt dangerous!! and appriciated for h

hi

today,
i had a TOEICtest
and
explored university of Washington
and
took part in party.


UW is very beautiful, and very spred!!




today's party was held in sweet room of famous hotel.
but we ware very loudly, so we ware maded.
so, we left the room, and got back to home.


but!!

i lost my way..
cuz i got on the36 bus at the first time.
(this is only bus during midnight)


but i didnt know where i get off.
so, i reached the place where i don't know.


i felt very scarly, and very dangerous.
at the time!!
in coinsidence, i reached police office.
so, i asked him "i lost my way, where DAKOTAst is?"
then, he said"it's very long way from here."
I felt "it's finish"
 i dispereed.


so, the police man said
"get on back  seat!!  I'll send you there"



so, I safely got back my home.
I appriciated for his kindness.
thank you very much!!!
thank you.....



next time,
I have to pay attention to my movement.



see you later...



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿