Twitterボタン

2013年3月15日金曜日

How to study

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Mar.14


i was maded by my girl friend.
cuz i did anything for her.
she was wondering...
I do something for her with seacret.


today,
I took part in the event which have conversation
with many kind of people to study Englsih.

It was very fun!
and i got a little confident about speaking.

then,
i met a man who is the same proglam as me,
but he is very good at speaking.

so, i asked him.
"what do you recommend for improving my english skills?"
then, he said
"you should watch the movie named"●●●"
(i'll introduce it near future)


so, I'm watching it.
it's very interesting, and useful for studing Englsih.
more than Harry Potter.


today is good day,
cuz i lerned Englsih a lot!!




========================================

●i learned new vocablary[comfuse]
→likes puzzle→混乱させる


IN CLASS
(teacher)she was ・・・?
(students)confused!!
(teacher)exactly!
(i thought)confuse??

ANOTHER CLASS
(teacher)what does puzzle means?
(students)confuse!!
(teacher)yea! nice job.
(i thought)oh, i have to explore it later///




●I learned [culture]
→about Karaoke


(jap guy)I went to karake
(woman)wow, most american dont like karaoki.
(i said)why? american people very like singing!!
(woman)i think, it sounds childish.
(woman)like singing, but going to karaoke is childish.
(i said)oh, very different.
(jap guy)...........



●I laened new vocab [punctual]
→keeping on time

========================================



see you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿