Twitterボタン

2013年3月2日土曜日

last week

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Mar.2th


Today,
1)I was reading English comics.
and
2)went to event
3)and the first shop of Starbacks.
4)out of house for dinner




2)event























there ware many interesting people.
she is very pretty,
 so I asked her to be taken picture with me.






3)the first of starbacks




the shop is too small to sit.
in other words, take out only!










but, I've watched interesting thing.
the crew through the cup to make a cup of coffee.


then, I bought orizinal tamblar of the shop.







4)dinner(PIKE PLACE)
























seafood restrant!!
that's derisious!!







======================================


●I leaned by comics [cuz]
→cuz=becauze
this is broken English.

(the death of god said)
you thought I chose you?
cuz you're so smart or something?



●I learned by comics [もてる]
→I'm popular with the ladies.

(I thought)I wana say it・・・・・・


========================================











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿