Twitterボタン

2013年3月16日土曜日

today has its ups,and downs

Hi!
sorry, I'm late.

today is Mar.15
(actualy, its Mar16///)


today,
i had mistake.
i pushed 50$ into wrong area.
so, I couldn't pull it.
i thought i lost my 50$,
but my friends said me
"what a wast!"
"you should ask another parson!"
"i'll take you to agent's office!"


so, I was taken to the office by my friends.
at least, I could recieve it.


I appriciated for my friend's kindness.
thank you very much!
and, I love you!!


then,
I went to aroundUW to meet him.
He is a friend of mr.yabu


i was teached a lot of thing by him.
,and he invited me to the party.


so, i was partisipating in the party!
it's good time!!


thank you very much!
mr.ikeo(www)


talk to you later!!


today,
i felt so glad to meet them.
thank you so much!!




========================================

●i learned new vocablary[shamrock]
→四葉のクローバー



●I couldn't explain [what's happend]
→間違った場所にお金をいれてしまって預金もできず取り出せなくなった。

(banker)
you should call to custormaer support.

(i said)
Ok.

(banker)
you use translater?

(i said)
tlanslater?

(banker)
yes, you talk in Englsih?or Japanese?

(i said)
of couse English.

(CS)
what happend?

(i said)
i made a mistake.
so, i put my money into ...uh....wrong place,
and i cant uh... take it

(CS)
what?

(i said)
uh....uh...

(banker)
you should use tlanslater...

========================================



its imbalassed,
but i wanna speak better.

see you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿