Twitterボタン

2013年3月4日月曜日

said by girlfrend

hi
today is Mar.3th



i was said by my girlfriend
"you easily wrote a blog of yesterday, right?"



found out////


sorry, I was in busy studying English.



it's kidding.
it's true
I wanted to write yesterday's blog by yesterday.


well,
I wasn't able to write on time.



Today,
I was going to go a gym.
to move and speak to someone.
but I canged my mind.


so, I was studying English at home.
my study means reading comic and solving questions of toeic.
and doing my homework.


so, I can't write today's sentense.
cuz i have experienced american humberger,
i'll upload it on my blog.


i'll write it tomorrow!
sorry・・・・・

can you see?
the fingues left of under are mine.

the hunberger is third as big as my two fingers.
thats amazing!!


i go to school from toworrow again♪
that's fun.


see you later♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿