Twitterボタン

2013年3月31日日曜日

Party day!!!


hi,
sorry, I'm late.
today is Mar.30th


i went a party held my friends from Krean.
it was so fun!!!

because i made new friends and i was able to speak english a lot!!
i love them!!
thank you for good time today!!

and i took a taxi.
i could speak to taxi driver during his drives!!!
i was so happy!!!
because it is my aim!!

today is memorise day!!!
for me.

thank Hye sun, and everybady.
I was so fun!
thanks for inviting me!!





========================================

●i learned [in a good way]
→良い意味でね

(friend)i made a mistake
(i said)oh,you are foolish....lol
(friend)hye, what do you mean....
(i said)don't be mad!! in a good way!!


●i used [since when]
→いつまで?、いつから?

(i said)since when do you drive?
(driver)4pm.
(i said)wow, it's too long!
(i said)are you tired?
(driver)yeah, i wanna get sleep.
(i said)oh, plz dont sleep in this car. lol
(driver)i know!! it's joke!
(i thought)you looks so sleepy.
(i thought)it's not joke for me....


●New vocablary [moody]
→気分屋の
(ex)you are very moody...

========================================


see you later!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿