Twitterボタン

2013年3月6日水曜日

I will do

Hi!!
I'm Daito,
today is Mar.5th.


I feel very early to spend everyday.

today, i regreted myself of before.


so, i must say you,
"if you are junior high school student,
you shoul read your English book more than you expect."


"if you are high school student,
you shoul read your English book
which you used at your junior high school more than you expecte."



"if you are collegue student,
you shoul read your English book
which you used at your junior high school more than you expecte."


due to pay no attention to study English in junior high school,
I very very reglected.


i asked my friend
"how do i improve my speaking skils?"


she said
"if you shold read English book which use at  junior high school,
and you remenber the sentence!
so, you can speak English well with no pay attention."


I very very reglected.

if you dont be in trouble of English,
you must study with English book
which you used at your junior high school



I will do.....
lets study with me♪


======================================


●I didn't able to say[宿題やってきた?]
→are you ready for homework?


(I said)did you think about speach?
(friend)??????
(I said)oh....homework!! speach!!
(friend)??
(other friend)are you ready for speach?
(friend)oh! i understood!!!  no.
(I tought) hmph!

hmph means when you get anglry, or disapier, use it
→ふんっ!(in japanese)




●I learned at the convarsation [how's going?]
→this words is very convinience!!!

【at the school in the morning】
(she said)how's going?
(he said)very good!
(he said)how about you?
(she said)fine!

【when i'm doing my homework】
(teacher)how's going?
(i said)oh, i dont understand it.
(teacher)hmm....
(teacher)Oh, this is,,,,,,,,

hmm means when you think something, use it
→うーん・・・


========================================


okey!
tnen,

see you later!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿