Twitterボタン

2013年3月9日土曜日

i love this day

hi

I'm Daito!
today is Mar.8th


today is Friday.
why do i like friday?
cuz...I can eat Japanese food, drink(....w) in the home party!!
that really nice!
it's brilliant!!


why do i like party?
cuz...it's very good oppotunity to speak English!


so,
today, i was watching the movie.
i told my hostfam it.

they rent me some movies which their recomends.
very kindness.


and I appriciated another thing.


today, i went to a gym.

i run for 30minutes.
before it, i went to shop of shose.

i had only 50$,
so i chose the 49.9$ shose.

but actuary,
the price didn't inclued chip and duty(spel///)
the price is 55$.


but the kindly parson discounted the shoes!!
I felt very glad!

today is very happly day!!


======================================


●i couldn't say[wonder]
→very useful words. it likes think.

(book)i was wondering....would you to have coffee?
(i learned)it is useful!!!!!


●i couldn't say[一時間後]
→one hour from now

(friend)what happens today?
(i said)today, everyone is going to go a musium of plane.....
(i said)hum....after one hour?
(friend)...ok!i see!thanks!
(i thought)? i could messege to her, but i wanna sey better...


●I learned [I don't know 5W1H]


i dont know where he is.
i have no idea when she comes.
i wonder what happens.
i dont know who she is.
i dont know why he is absent.
i dont know how my skills improve.
i dont know if he is Korean.

those words are very useful,
and very common!!
actuary, i use it many times.

cuz those words is easy to deverop.
you shoul review those words.

========================================



ok!
i'll be in busy tomorrow!
but i'll write the blog everyday!

see you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿