Twitterボタン

2013年3月23日土曜日

graduate&trouble

Hi!
I'm Daito!
today is Mar.22th

today,
i graduated my language school.
i could pass this level with high score!
but the score of final exsam was not good.

i'm so sad...
because the test looked like placement test.
i have to take a high score at placement test for UW.
but but
it's serious!!


i have to sutdy more....!!!!

in three days!
until the placement test!!
i sutdy long sentense questions of TOEIC.
during this three days!


 



i miss you!
i was very fun because of you!

thank for getting along with me!
see you later!



anyway,
my shipment hasn't arrived yet.

so, i asked for my hostmom to inquier to shipper.

then,
my shipment is gone!!!!
it's strange!!!

the shipper said
"we'll return your money. please reorder."

so, i reordered.
it's terrble....

i aporogize to my mother.
because it was mother's money...



today is very hard for me.
but dont be pessimisitic!me!
it doesn't necessarily mean bad thing!!


so, i'll change my mind,
and keep at it.

i worry about many things,
but it's OK if we support with each other.

i trust guys in Japan!






========================================

●i often use [you're being kind today!]
→今日は優しいね

(friend)i'll give it you
(i said)realy? you're being kind today!
(i said)what happen!?
(friend)that's mean....
(i said)sorry, just kidding///



●new vocablary [persuasive]
→説得力がある

(friend)your opinion is persuasive!!  i think so.
(i thought)ouh///////// i know//////////




●new vocablary [exective]
→重役

this word is very usuful at TOEIC test.
if you remember this word,
you can get 5point.

it's not overestimate.

========================================




ok.
see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿