Twitterボタン

2013年3月21日木曜日

home work home work

Hi!
I'm Daito!


today is Mar.20th
time flies....


i think i improve my prununciation skill.
but it just when i am reading the book.


speaking is difficult.
so, i read a book of gramar.
(i introduced it before)


i'm just reading"there is a leaf on your shoulder"
it's basic of basic.

but i'm just reading it.
i'll keep at it!!





========================================

●i used it [I've seen enough]
→もうわかったから


(friend)Look!! Look!!
(i said)what's?
(friend)my girl friend!!
(i said)Wow!! rearly cute!
(i said)is she Chinese? Same cauntry?
(friend)Yes!!
{a few days past}
(friend)hey! look!
(i said)what's?
(friend)another picture/////
(i said)I've seen enough.



●i larned[stands for]
→略して

i wrote it yesterday.
is it natural????////
but i didnt know it yesterday.
just looked up then...LOL


●new vocablary [clever]
→賢い

========================================


tommorow,
i have a final test!!
good luck me///

but the test is not important for me.
so, i'm not nervas.


see you later!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿