Twitterボタン

2013年3月12日火曜日

learning from everythig

Hi!
I'm Daito.
,and today is Mar.11th


its very quickly to pass the time.
i have to treat the time carefuly.


today, I larned many things.
from my friends.
she is great.
i appriciate her.


I'll introduce the things later.



today,
i bought lunch at the supermarket.
it's cup nurdoru.
long time no see!!!


then, while i was paying, the crew is put hot water into it!!
I was very moving!
thanks!!




========================================



i was in trouble about similar words.
for instance,

●exist⇔exit
(存在する⇔出口)

●accept⇔aspect
(受け入れる⇔側面)
etc.
it's difficult to remember.





●i learned new vocablary[stack]
→詰まった


(i ate dinner quickly)
(i said)u..u..u..
(host mom)uh, are you ok?  stack?
(i tought)u...what does stack mean?  u..u..
(i said)oh, ok.   i'm fine.



●I learned [defference between favorite and popular]
→favorite is parsonarity.
if nobady likes it, i like it
→popular is public.
eveyone likes it.but maybe I dont like it.


【favorite's image】

(i say)this is my favorite singer!!
(friendA)I hate her.
(friendB)me either.
(friendC)me either.
(friendD)me either.
(i think)..................so..sorry...



【popular's image】


(i say)this is very popular singer!!
(friendA)I like her.
(friendB)me too.
(friendC)me too.
(friendD)me too.
(i say)but, i dont like her.
(friendA)...............
(friendB)...............
(friendC)...............
(friendD)...............
(i think)..................so..sorry...




========================================

i contacted with the parson who is same proglam with me.
but he came here 6monthes ago.

so, I'll ask him to a lot of things.
i was enjoying today, too!


thanks!
see you later♪



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿