Twitterボタン

2013年8月14日水曜日

12 yeas old person

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 13th


today i met with my conversation partner.
when i entered the meeting room,
there was some little boy in the room.


at first, i thought he was my partner's brother or something.
but we didn't mention about that till our talking finished.


today he said looong sentence to improve my listening skill.
like this:


while Tom the tomato tried to stop Lilly the cucumber from eating the cow that jump over the moon, other cucumber tried to eat Tom, but fortunately he escaped to cave, but unfortunately he was eaten by hungry crocodile.

it's hard to understand only one time,
but it's good practice for me.


after that,
we went to udon restaurant with small child and him.
it was good time.
and i envy him because he comes here when he is 12.
i mean sooner is better for learning english...
 
tomorrow,
i have a test.
so i'll write my today's learning
sorry.

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿