Twitterボタン

2013年8月15日木曜日

Glad day

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 14th


today i had toeic test.
how was it?
oh...soso...lol


after school,
i went nice restaurant with my classmates.
it was good time!
and tomorrow,
i'm gonna wear a little bit formal cloth because
we have fear well party.
we're gonna take many pictures!
i can't wait that.


Guess what!!!
recently, I keep sending message to the people who work for Google head quarter.
but there was no response.
BUT NOW! I've heard from some person!
I don't know still i can enter the google,
but it's worth shot. and big step for me.


Wish me luck.
i hope he lets me explore in google.
plz...i can only wish that....



===================================

●i learned [bearing on]
→関係

(he)Zaccary said that pig can fly is not bearing on that english is fun.
(i said)what does bearing mean?
(he)bearing on means 関係する
{relationship focus on a little bit about man and woman}


●i learned [furiously]
→必死で

(he)after Tom was eaten, he tried to escape from crocodile's stomach furiously.
(i said)what does frious..ly? mean?
(he)friously. it means 必死で
(i said)wow, useful word!


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿