Twitterボタン

2013年8月10日土曜日

Otsukare!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug9th


today i did my hw,
and making portfolio.
but i don't know how to make typography thing,
so i asked my kinda teacher of design class.
but not respond yet, lol


and then,
my friend called me,
he said let's have dinner,
so i did.


it was great time,
we ate Sushi.
it was great and i was sooo full.


in kinda super market,
i discovered great device!
there is no one in japan,
so i'll invent it in japan, lol


thank you for good time you guys!



===================================

●i noticed [反日感情のある方のお話を聞く事]
→it means really acceptable

my best friend told me
when you talk with these person,
if you can understand what these person's feeling,
it means really acceptable right?

i thought you right.
but there is few opportunities to talk them,
but from now on, i can be conscious of it.
thank you my friend.



●i learned [insist]
→力説する, 言い張る
{my favorite DVD often says insist}


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿