Twitterボタン

2013年8月11日日曜日

start moving out

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 11th.


today, I was making my portfolio.
and watching friends.
and writing some article for my website.
recently, my co-worker is sooo busy,
so i didn't heard from them.
i need response, lol


you can search as "daitodesingportfolio",
if you want to see my portfolio of design,
but still making so don't expect toooo much.


if i accomplished it,
i attached the link of the portfolio.
so let me get through it.


and then,
i carried my stuff to next house to live.
i'll carry it little by little
cuz these are sooo heavy, lol


but next place is much better than current place.
there are many opportunities to speak english,
and make friends.


i can't wait for moving in!



===================================

●i learned [sophisticated]
→洗練された

{i've really heard of it a lot!}
(teacher said)he is sophisticated person.
(dvd says)sophisticated like a hockey player? lol
(i tried to say)経験豊富な it's also same meaning.



●i learned [席を間違えている人への言葉]
→I'm sorry, i think you may be in our seat.
申し訳ないですが、座席を間違えていらっしゃいませんか?

{DVD says}
(A) I'm sorry, i think you may be in our seat.
(B) I don't think so.
(C) Could you take a look your ticket?
(B) Sure.
(A) Yeah, this seat is our seat.
(B)oh, i thought it was..
(C)Hey idiot! you are so~~~~~~
(C)~~~~~~~~
(C)~~~~~~~~
(A thought) he is crazy....


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿