Twitterボタン

2013年8月21日水曜日

I moved out!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 20th


today i moved out,
and moved it new place to live.
the good point is that there are many opportunities to talk in english.
and wifi is speedy.


bad things are that it's difficult to take a shower,
and i have to buy extensive code,
cuz there are a few outlet.


it seems like i can enjoy my new life!
i have to tell my address to my mom.
but i forgot what stuff i need, lol


and today,
i met with my conversation partner.
and we're gonna also meet tomorrow.
this is good practice for me to practice english.



===================================
●i learned [confirm, make sure]
→確認する
{these words have totally same meaning.}


●i learned [unify]
→統一する

(i said)what did you learn today?
(friend)let's see...
(friend)unify!
(i said)what does it mean?
(friend)統一する
(i said)t, thanks ,lol


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿