Twitterボタン

2013年8月18日日曜日

Water Balloon Battle

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 17th


today, i attended the water balloon battle,
this is that try to renewal the world record.
it was sooo fun!
but i'm sooo tired cuz people were crazy,lol






after that,
i had meeting with my senior on skype.
it makes me more enthusiastic.
i want to work more!


after that,
i went to my senior's birthday party.


so today was soooo freaking out day, lol
i have to do my hw tomorrow,
but tomorrow has also tons of things to do...
anyway, recently, i'm joyful now,lol


===================================

●i learned [role]
→should とrecommend は一緒につかわない

{i recommend you should do that}
this one is weird thing,
so you should say
{i recommend you do that }
or
{you should do that}

cuz recommend is same meaning of should.

===================================

see ya


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿