Twitterボタン

2013年8月2日金曜日

visited company and great time with classmates

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is August 1st


today,
i had last agency tour,
so i visited the company
named"Cole & Weber"

 What a great company!

 


there are many nice rooms,
and also playing room,
and also great kitchen!


it's necessary to work, right?
i don't know, but this is American company.
and i like this style!!!


after that,
i glob dinner with my classmates of design class.
it was good time.





after that, my teacher gave me this!

i'm glad i was able to take the class.
thanks my parents!!


after that,
i had dinner with my classmates of school.
my great friend took me to the great restaurants
i can drink without making sure.


it's my first time to drink outside!
so i'm soooo glad!
and spent quality time with them!
thank you guys!
and give me some pictures! lol



===================================

●i learned 使えるワード[how did your mind appear ]
→どうしてそんな考えに至ったのですか?

(worker)the first priority is conversation,
(worker)than your design skill.
(teacher)how did your mind appear?
(worker)when i was~~~~



●i learned [component]
→構成している(adj) 成分(n)

compose is verb=構成する
component is adj and noun=構成している、成分

i thought the word was not useful for me,
but i often hear the word.



===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿