Twitterボタン

2013年8月17日土曜日

i lost my way

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 16th


today i picked up many stuff to live like dished and rice cooker
from my friend who leaves by next monday.
I'm soo sad,
but during my way to pick them up,
i lost my way.
cuz i had a totally wrong idea to get the place.
actually, the address is 25th,
but i typed 23rd,
it's totally different right?
i had to walk looooong time,


actually,
i saw the google map,
but there is no road that i can go.
so i had to call my friend,
but finally i can reach the place.
it's useful to carry tons of dishes,
so i'm relieved to buy the bag.


after that,
i went to party to celebrate my friend,
so now i'm kinda drunk,
but i can write it,
which means i'm not drunk, lol


tomorrow,
I'll attend water balloon battle.
the battle is throwing the water balloon.
sound great huh?


see you then!
i can't write today's learned
cuz it's too late and i have to do some thing.
sorry about that.


see you tomorrow!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿