Twitterボタン

2013年8月6日火曜日

one of my favorite word is...

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 5th


today,
i noticed one of my favorite word in english.
favorite word means 口癖.
my favorite word is "right?"


but actually,
it's not good i think
because it's not polite.
in class, it's ok,
but when i talk with other person,
it's not good.


and one of the reason i use it is it's easy to use
because if i use it,
i don't have to think 疑問形

this is ~~~ right?
but grammatically,
is this ~~~~ ?

i spoil myself,
i have to stop it.
or
i have to get used to using other format.

let's do it from now on~~~




===================================

●i learned [proponent]
→支持者
{when i heard of it, i thought it was verb.}
{i was embarrassed when i asked about it.}


●i learned [fat chance]
→期待大だねー(心の中では期待薄い)

this is kinda ironic expression.
{i gave a presentation of this word}
{i made example}
(A)i can date her because she likes me.
(B)Fat chance

(A)i can earn $1million in LasVegas.
(B)Fat chance


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿