Twitterボタン

2013年8月16日金曜日

Farewell party

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 15th


today is my classmate's last day,
so we ate a cake in class,
and my teacher baked many cookies for her and also us.


in addition,
we were going to have dinner with classmates.
before that, i went shopping to buy travel bag for my vacation,
and sunglasses because California is the most hottest place in the world.


how ever, the bag's cost was soooo expensive,
so i tried to convince the sales person to discount the price,
actually i didn't use practical words but i succeeded!
good for me~~~


and after that,
i went arabic restaurant.
i'm gonna miss my classmates who go back to their countries at this quarter.


and after that,
i went to karaoke with my korean friends.
i'm sooo surprised because karaoki style is totally different.
but it's soooo fun!
and my friends are very good at singing.
it makes me sad, lol

anyway,
today was quality day.
thanks.



===================================

●i learned [take minutes]
→議事録をつくる

(teacher)how do we take minutes?
(i thought)take minutes?
(i thought)count the time?
(teacher)what is the main point?
(friend)don't try to write everything.
(i thought)now that i infer from the context, take minutes means 議事録の作成



●i learned [sum up]
→まとめる


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿