Twitterボタン

2013年8月23日金曜日

finished my summer quarter

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 22nd


As of today,
my summer quarter was over.
it was more quickly than last quarter.
i took amount of pic with other person's camera, lol
so i don't have any pics today...
Send me! or post on Facebook! lol


after that, i moved to Golden park, and
i played with frisbee with my friends
and i played beach volley ball!


after that,
there was kinda ceremony party on the beach.
it was really fun!
i also took a lot of pics with other person's camera, lol
plz send me and...ok. i'll shut up,lol


and tomorrow,
I'm gonna stay all night in my friend's house,
so maybe i can't write it, or it's gonna be easy one.
i have to apologize in advance.



===================================
{today's my memorized 5 words}

●i learned [ふさわしい]
→appropriate

●i learned [ふさわしくない]
→inappropriate

●i learned [目を細める]
→squint

●i learned [邪魔をする]
→disturb

●i learned [自己満足な]
→complacent
(コンプレイセント)


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿