Twitterボタン

2013年8月1日木曜日

IT man, lol

Hi,
I’m Daito
And today is July 31st


Today, I had to give a presentation,
Recently I have to give much presentation,
It means I make these slides.
But it good practice for me to create the stuff.


I’m called “IT man” lol
That’s nice for me.


After class,
I went to restaurant with my friends,
And I spent about 4 hours talking.


Tomorrow,
I have last Agency tour, which is visiting company,
And after that, I’m gonna have dinner with the classmates of design class.




===================================

●i learned [Pay for lip service]
→お世辞をいう

{we acted}

(i said)Hi, aziz!
(aziz)how was your meeting?
(i said)it was going well, by the way i saw John there.
(aziz)oh, you don't like him do you?
{i thought}yeah, actually. oh, this is him?
(i said)I like him! he is amazing right?
(aziz)common, you're just paying for lip service.



●i learned [Nuts and bolts]
→基本なこと

{we acted}
(i said)what's this!
(aziz)the name is google glass.
(i said)i never heard of that.
(aziz)this one is ~~~~~~~~~and technology is~~~
(i said)common, wait a minute! it's so complicated!
(i said)give me just nuts and bolts.


===================================
see ya!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿