Twitterボタン

2013年8月20日火曜日

awkward feeling

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 19th


I'm gonna move out as of tomorrow!
yeahhhhh. i can leave here.
this period is good experience for me.

【bad point】
wifi doesn't work sometimes.
dirty bathroom.
don't clean washes.
loud.
few opportunities to talk.


【good point】
i can see other culture.
close to school.
opportunities to cook.
own room.
i can take a shower anytime.


thank you my room.



and today,
i had many opportunities to talk with japanese friends,
but today i was wrong, lol
i couldn't get laugh and i felt awkward.
i have to go to bed earlier than usual.


good night...
tomorrow,
i have to give a final presentation!
this is my predicament.
i can manage somehow!



===================================

●i learned [sulk]ソルク
→すねる

●i learned [ooze]オーズ
→にじみでる

●i learned [favor]
→親切な行動

do me a favor
お願いだよ。

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿