Twitterボタン

2013年8月13日火曜日

i'm done my presentation

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 12th


today,
i had to give a presentation of marketing plan.
our topic is Nintendo land.
the topic was really awesome,
when i heard of the idea,
i could imagine how i make slide of that.
it's really important for me.


so i made our presentation slide really seriously.
after presentation, many people said me "great" "cool",
or something like that.
this is one of my energy source of being hard.


after i got back home,
i was indicated my wrong thing as running website.
i had a totally wrong idea about SEO,
so i have to fix it, and keep updating it.


sometimes i feel depressed to me,
but totally i'm fun about that!
i have to catch up with my senior.
it's loooong way, but i can do that.


oh, guess what.
our vacation plan is going well.
i can't wait that.



===================================
{from friends}

●i learned [最悪の場合]
→it worse comes to worst,

(woman)oh, i'm gonna die without marring someone...
(man)it worse comes to worst, i'll be your boy friend.
{woman laughed out loud at him}


●i learned [sting]
→刺す

(woman)jerry fish sting me!!
(woman)it hurts!
(man)there is only way.
(woman)what?
(man)you have to pee on it.
(woman)WHAT!!!!


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿