Twitterボタン

2013年8月5日月曜日

Air Show!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 4th


today i went to Air Show with my classmates and others.
it was great!
i can't see that in Japan.
 


and there were many boat race shows.
it's really exciting.
 

so today i talked with my classmates a lot.
that's great time for me!
i want to do something with my classmates again.


after that,
i had to do my hw cuz i didn't do any hw.
but now! i did!
i can sleep earlier!


tomorrow,
i have to have conference with my marketing classmates
to practice our presentation.
this time, i made it seriously!
i have to practice more!



===================================

●i learned [how to use "due to"]
→after Be動詞 it comes.

{before i learned}
(i thought)it's same way with because of.
(i thought)i never use it, but if i use due to,
(i thought)i'm gonna say ~~~~~due to ~~~?
{after i learned}
ex)
my pc doesn't work.
this is due to battery lack


●i learned [ignite]
→火をつける、(感情を)感化する

(worker)cuz i was ignited by my supervisor.
(i thought)wait! what does it mean?
(worker)when i entered this company,
(worker)i had confidence of thinking creatively...
(worker)but~~~~~~
(i thought)i have to listen to my recorder again....

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿